JOYCO was present at the ANIF Seminar: Infrastructure Sector – Growth and Competitiveness held in Bogotá. The conclusions presented by the President of the Colombian Chamber of Infrastructure, Juan Martín Caicedo Ferrer, are as follows:
- To create conditions of legal stability and a macroeconomic environment so that private investment is consolidated as a relevant source of financing.
- Completing projects of strategic foreign trade corridors. Is the disposal of assets a possible source of financing?
- Private initiatives APPs must maintain adequate incentives for individuals to continue structuring and presenting projects.
- Promote the implementation of the intermodal transport system to reduce costs in the country’s logistics.
- Give the PMTI a binding condition and grant it the status of “State Plan”.
- Deepen investment in tertiary roads.
- Deepen the institutional strengthening of the transport infrastructure sector.